Thursday, May 17, 2012

Only 5 weeks left!!!

I haven't even written once since I got back to Auckland.
Well, one of the reasons is that the internet just sucks so bad, it's hard to even open our emails here sometimes!

Anyways, things happened and such. As usual....

Sometimes I wonder why I write here...I know people don't read it.
I guess the reason why I do write is not so that people WILL read it...guess I just want to leave something that's visible...

I'm not a very talkative person in real-life. 
In fact I'm a bit awkward with people since I'm not good at making conversations...
But that's all the more reason why I like to leave my words in places like this...

Because it's only natural for a human being to want to be heard...
To want to be listened to...
To want to be understood...

That's why people go all their way to express themselves...
Be it through spoken words,
Through hair colour,
Through actions,
Through silence....

Ahhh~ well. Enough draggy stuff!

Back to the daily messes!!

There's only about 5-weeks left before I go back home for good.

*sigh~*

So, I've been going around (around Auckland that is) a lot. 

Especially with Sya. (Those lollies are surprisingly good!)


Fa came over for her graduation last couple of weeks. (She looked more teacher-like in other photos :p) 


For the first time ever in 4 years, we woke up super early and head to the Domain at 6 in the morning for the Anzac Day commemoration. (Obvious just-woke-up faces)


We (as in the three of us) have been hanging out with Bee and Zatil a lot. (They helped me prepare for the grad shoots :D)


The group went for a farmstay!! (Though everyone was scared shitless of the huge cows...) 


Bella and I went for a bike-ride during Easter (we were sore for a few days after that)


And we cycled down to the port to see the sunrise the next day! (We barely made it on time :p) 


And for the first time ever, I went for a road trip up North!! (just a bit up though....=___=')


All in all this semester has been really really fun!
And we're going for a trip to Tauranga for the weekend! Can't wait!!

Soooooo not ready to go back and be all serious-y in front of a bunch of raging hormonal distress in the form of teenage students....

*sigh~*

No comments:

Post a Comment