Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Long Time No See...Miss Insomnia


It's been a while since I've trouble sleeping
I'm beginning to wonder if that coffee really is decaffeinated....

=__________='

Anyways, I'm swamped with assignments now
I've one due on Friday and two due next week....
And another one a week later
The thing about doing post-grad papers is....
The assignments are sooo damnnnn longggg...
I'm talking about the word limit....
*sigh*

That aside, 
It's gonna be just a week or so left for us to have fun here after all the assignments are done

I wanna give Bella and Sya something
As a way of saying thank you for being such wonderful family for me all these years...

I wanna give Lala something
As a way of showing how much I appreciate her all these years............

I want to make something special for the class for our farewell dinner....

BUT

I don't have any moneeeeeeyy~~~~!!!!

(Y o Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment