Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid

After three years of celebrating Eid with tears thousands of miles away from home, I'm finally here eating ketupat and rendang with my Mom. 
Bliss

But at the same time, I feel like crying 
(it's probably just my hormones kicking in)


Like, how would you feel if you tell the person you love more than your own life a very important matter, but he/she just simply says, "NO!".
I don't understand why nobody in my family (apart from my Mom) won't listen to what I have to say...


I'm not asking them to buy me a car
I'm not asking them to change my line of work for me
I'm not even asking them for pocket-money

I'm simply asking them to listen and understand 

I guess once a kid, always a kid...

Nobody ever listens to what a kid has to say.........

Eid Mubarak

No comments:

Post a Comment