Sunday, January 6, 2013

And I'm Gonna Wrinkle My Way Through...

I've been seriously concerned about these laugh lines that's been appearing on my face since the last few months...maybe it's been there longer but I never took note of it..who knows

But with the way things are going right now, I don't think I'm gonna get any younger in complexion soon...

The thing is, I've finished studying (officially, YAY!!!!) a few months ago but I am yet to graduate due to the ceremony being held in May instead of November...so yeah, my status as a graduate right now is kind of a blur...same with my job status

I'm literally JOBLESS and BROKE right now!

My sponsor/employer has yet to inform us of where and when we will start working...

My Mom has been talking about money and loan non-stop since the middle of last year...

Our family seems to be getting into one thing after the other and it's drying us up financially bit by bit...

And I have basically RM0 income untill the third/fourth month of my working period.....



and the worst thing is, there is absolutely NOTHING I can do to make things any better for my family, or myself!




I guess I'm gonna get more and more wrinkly just trying to get through all of this.........

No comments:

Post a Comment