Sunday, November 6, 2011

Never Upset Your Potential Customer

Today I was told off for snapping a photo of some perfume bottles at the local festival's stall

It was an outdoor festival.
And she the goods she was selling were not artworks or handcrafts or anything


And all I did was push the button randomly. I didn't even bother to look into the viewfinder because I never intended to take that snap in the first place.

But she was still pissed. All because I didn't ask for permission. 


So I had to delete the photo. 
It was just one photo.

But having me delete the photo means that she wouldn't have allowed it even if I did ask for permission.
Or else she could have just told me off as a reminder but allow me to keep the shot.

The goods were these colourful, empty perfume bottles.
And apparently you can get them cheaply if you go to places like Mecca or Egypt.

But I've never been to Mecca or Egypt.

So I genuinely thought they were cute.
And I was thinking of asking her about 'em, with the intention of buying.

But bad salesmanship rules over intrigue by a million.

So, too bad. 

Her lost

B***h

No comments:

Post a Comment