Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How Irresponsibly Clueless

Yesterday, I went to one of the GJCs we have in the city and ordered a Caramel Nut Chiller to celebrate the end of my exams

After a few minutes, the waiter called out my complete order

But

For some reason she drizzled my chiller with choc syrup instead of caramel

So I asked, "Is this Caramel Nut Chiller?"
She answered with an extremely tired face, "Yes it is"
Not satisfied with the confirmation, I asked, "Shouldn't it be caramel on top then?" giving suggestive glances to the caramel bottle standing next to the choc syrup bottle. 
And guess what she answered...

"Oh yeah, only sometimes. Sometimes it's chocolate"

Whaaaaa????!!!!!

In a way, I find her excuse to be really funny. Instead of making me look stupid for asking her the simple question, it actually made her look irresponsibly clueless as a barrista for a reputable cafe chain.
She could've just apologized and ask if I want a new one made. 'Cuz I would've said, "No, it's fine" anyways.

Lucky I was in a really good mood. And lucky the chiller tasted good. 
Though I can say for sure that it was NOT a Caramel Nut Chiller!

No comments:

Post a Comment