Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yes, I Actually HATE Losing

I don't think I'm a sore loser or anything like that, but I do know that I hate to lose.
I'm not exactly a fan of being on top of the pack either...but I dunno...
sometimes I just get this weird sensation in my stomach when I see someone goes a step further than I do...
Maybe it's what people call, 'jealousy'

But still, I absolutely hate to compete!
Once I realize there's a competition for something that I want, I'll back off straight away!
Dunno why,...though there's a possibility it's because I know I'll hate it if I compete and lose....
So I usually just drop out silently...

That's what happen everytime I fall for someone.
Once I fall for the guy, I usually have the tendency to appeal a bit here and there
but once I realize that there's another girl who's on the same track as me, I'll back off.
Just like that~

Same with the things that I do, for example taking photos.
Once I realize that there's a dozen out there who are doing the same thing, I'll back off.
So I'm basically slacking off a lot with my 400D nowadays 
because it's (a weeeeee) bit irritating to see anyone and everyone holding a godamn DSLR everywhere...
I mean, I don't wanna be the only one doing it, but I don't wanna be one in a thousand who's doing it either....
It's just........boring that way

So I dunno, is it really jealousy or is it just a thing with not wanting to be the same as everybody else...

I am well aware that I hate being or having the same thing that everyone else has though...
I like them 'limited edition' things....though I've never bought anything LE my entire life...
oh wait, I have! a DVD! teeeheee ^^

That's why I like to get clothes from OP shops and stuff. 
Because the clothes are either from waaaay back so nobody else wears them anymore, 
or they're from somewhere who-knows-where so nobody around you have the same thing.
I mean, I can't afford to get something from Gucci or Chanel, so OP shops are more economical y'know

*Sigh*
I don't like to feel this way about things though...
'Cause it gets so damn tiring to care about anything and everything~

No comments:

Post a Comment