Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And The Depression Kicks In...

I've got over a month before I step on my homeland again, and the depression has started to kick in....

The thing is, once I get back, all the aunties and whatnots will be coming to our house to for some strange reason to 'have a look' at me........
I don't know if there was a time when I didn't ask myself, "Why would they want to look at me??"

And the usual comments I get when they do look at me would be,

a) "Oooo...she's quite big, huh?"
b) "Mmmmm I guess the weather there isn't suitable for her skin type, huh?"
c) ".....she didn't get much fairer (skin)...."

Damn it woman!

What do you expect? 
You think I'll step off that plane with blue eyes and rosy, pink skin?
I ain't no Anne Hathaway! 

HaaaaawraaaaaaaaghhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an insecure ball of mess to begin with, and getting those sort of comments don't really help me to become a much saner adult (dunno if that word actually exist, but what the hell)

Curse you society! Curse all of you attractive bitches! Curse you judgmental freaks! 

It doesn't matter even if I lose a truck-load of weight, go under the knife or even skin myself off! 
The world ain't gonna change one bit, and I know I ain't gonna get any more secure with myself than I already am now anyway!

So f**k 'em all for all I care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** I found this on Tumblr, but seeing that I don't have a Tumblr account, I just took the photo and shared it manually here.


photo credits to Liveastdieyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment