Saturday, September 17, 2011

I am Rock Bokte Lee!

It's that time of the semester again,

The assignment crunch time!!

* sigh *

Well I intended to start doing this thing last night after watching rugby, but ended up reading about a whole list of man-eaters on Wikipedia instead.

I can't help it...it was so very intriguing...I mean, did you know that there's a type of catfish in India that eats human?!! How amazing is that??!! 

So I tried to compensate for last night by waking up pretty early (considering that it's the weekend, so I'd say I was up pretty early today ^^) and going to uni to work on the essay...but I just ended up stressing myself more than ever! 
It's like, I know what I have to do but at the same time I don't...y'know what I'm saying?

Anyways,...I can't do nothing now...

But I can't give up! 
I know this is starting to sound pretty damn corny right about now but, I'm gonna fight! 
Fight for the damn 30%!

For the next three days, I'm Rock Bokte Lee! (btw I'm referring to Rock Lee from the anime, Naruto here)
HOHOHOHO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment